.

.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bachelor's Vegetable Store Ep:8-11 Eng Sub

Hey, So I actually stopped watching this drama for awhile because it was just so hard for me to get into it in the beginning. However, today while trying to avoid doing my Accounting hw I decided to give it another shot. I had stopped at episode 3 so I decided to skip to episode 6 hoping that the story line had progressed enough, and guess what, it had! I've already posted the links for episodes 6 and 7 BUT I have to say this, even if you don't watch the entire series or episode at least watch Episode 6 - Part Four at 4 minutes and 30 seconds to 6 minutes. HE IS SO FREAKING CUTE! AEGYO to the millionth power! 
Also, the female lead has grown on me (like usual), I had a feeling she would since I LOVED her in Protect the Boss. Her character has opened up more now so that's a relief!
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Credit: Kimchidrama.net

No comments:

Post a Comment