.

.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

MBLAQ on M! Countdown




Hey guys, sorry I can't figure out how to get the ad's off the videos, but if you're an MBLAQ fan I'm sure you won't mind waiting the 30 seconds to experience 3 minutes of awesomeness.
On another note, I have a youtube account, which I will put up the link and as I develop it I will have many Kpop artists and the links to their VALID music videos as well as funny clips or cute clips that I come across, and they will all be organized in a manner that's not confusing.
If you're a Kpop fan I'm sure you know how important it is to make sure we give the CORRECT channel the view counts that it deserves. Since so many people re-post the video's it can get a little confusing so that is why I've decided to put together these playlists.

Credit: allkpop and the uploader of these videos

No comments:

Post a Comment