.

.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Links For All Your Kpop Needs.

Hey guys, if there is something I'm not posting that you really want to watch or something you're interested in, these are the links I use to get all my kpop information including music, variety shows, culture, drama's, and news.

1. AllKPop (I use this instead of Soompi just because I like the layout better, a lot of the stories are the same on both pages so it really just depends on what your preference is)
2. EatYourKimchi (This is a website with a young Canadian married couple who has lived in South Korea for three years now, they answer questions about what living in S Korea is like as well as traveling around the city of Seoul and showing you different things and Music Monday's where they critique a newly released Kpop Music Video.)
3. Viki (This is a website for watching drama's, minimal commercials which I like and I also like that there is a discussion on the top of the video, often times the comments are really funny or if you like a song in a drama they tell you what song it is, so this is fun to watch.)
4. KimchiDrama's (If Viki hasn't subbed the show yet I watch it on here, no commercials and usually high quality videos.)
5. Imeimo (This is one of the websites I discovered first and I absolutely love it, she has all the top Kpop groups and then under each page there are links to all the different shows they have been in. So when I'm newly obsessed with a group I just go here and watch the shows that they have been in. As far as current stuff goes she doesn't release the link as quickly as I do, so I mostly use this site for past shows.)
6. DaebakSubs (If I ever just get bored and want something to watch I go here, they have full shows as well as subbed clips.)
7. KShowNow (The quality isn't as good on this site but they do release shows like We Got Married the fastest)
8. KShowLoveHolic (I don't ever use this site that must but yet again if you get bored or want to find clips on a specific group this is another website that is good for that.)

Anyway, I hope I helped you guys who are new to Kpop. If there is anything you want me to find just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment